Here’s a list of the top reasons why you might hire a tug & barge business consultant:
- You know that your company would benefit by implementing technology solutions, but don’t know where to start.
- You’re concerned about where to spend technology dollars to get the most effective results.
- You were just audited and need to demonstrate how to improve your business processes and documentation.
- You need to meet RCP, ISM or USCG Subchapter M requirements and need a creative and effective strategy to engage and train your employees.
- You know that your Dispatch and Billing processes are cumbersome, and guess that technology can resolve only some, but not all of your challenges.
- You don’t have the time or resources to manage your technology or business improvement strategies.
- You want unbiased advice from an industry professional that has the benefit of an outside perspective.
- You need someone to dive into the details where you know inefficiencies may lay, but won’t get bogged down, and has a grasp of the bigger picture in mind.
- You can’t spend your already valuable time to manage a technology or process improvement strategy, and perhaps get it wrong, when you can hire a consultant to provide you unbiased guidance to save you time, money and frustration.
- You need to have someone who can relate to and understand what your mariners are dealing with, without having to ‘start from scratch’ with an outsider.
In the end, a good consultant is not an expense, but an investment. An investment that returns on improved business processes that reduce cost and employee frustration, and improve cash flow and profitability.